News Ticker
  • Welcome To The Chlorine King Pool Forum
  • Sit Back, Relax and Get Your Learn On!
markko

Robotic Pool Cleaner!?

Hello,
Although the pool season has not started yet I am planning to buy such a robotic pool cleaner https://devices4home.com/best-robotic-pool-cleaner/.  Since I have no clue which one to buy I wanted to ask about some recommendations.   Did you have any experience with individual brands, the selection is quite big and the price differences are huge.

I've had some pretty good luck and experience with the Polaris 9650IQ. It's awesome if you have iAqualink because you can control it from the app.

Pentair and Maytronics (Dolphin) are great robotic cleaners too. 

Taking a dip in your pool is the only exemplary way to battle with the scorching summers. However, maintaining the hygiene of the pool is a task, and you need specific tools for it. But here is something that will make this task way smoother! 😊 I personally recommend the Dolphin Robotic Pool Cleaner is a quintessential device that can assist you in cleaning your pool without exhausting yourself.

11 hours ago, andrew08 said:

Taking a dip in your pool is the only exemplary way to battle with the scorching summers. However, maintaining the hygiene of the pool is a task, and you need specific tools for it. But here is something that will make this task way smoother! 😊 I personally recommend the Dolphin Robotic Pool Cleaner is a quintessential device that can assist you in cleaning your pool without exhausting yourself.

I've often thought about bringing a robot while I clean the "bad" pools. Do you have a lot of success with it? BTW, stay cool. This is the time of the year to "accidentally" fall into the pool haha.