News Ticker
  • Welcome To The Chlorine King Pool Forum
  • Sit Back, Relax and Get Your Learn On!

Good evening all, 

About to start my pool cleaning business in the panhandle. Been managing facilities for 12 yrs+ and ready to take the plunge (bad pun) in the cut throat business. Any suggestions on what not to do? 

Congrats on starting your business Steve! I have a couple of videos on my YouTube Channel talking about some ways to succeed in the business. If you want I can link you to them. It should give you some ideas how to make everything work. I wish you luck! If you're determined you're going to do great! 

Thank you sir!  I watched the ones on insurance, getting new customers, and a few others on the business side. I will be doing my recert for CPO and taking the AST exam this week. I got the paperwork for the LLC  EIN ,info on general liability insurance, etc. 

The biggest hurdle is health insurance. Is there any associations or organizations here in Florida you know of, that offer group rates? 

On 4/10/2019 at 7:47 AM, Steveinnwfl said:

Thank you sir!  I watched the ones on insurance, getting new customers, and a few others on the business side. I will be doing my recert for CPO and taking the AST exam this week. I got the paperwork for the LLC  EIN ,info on general liability insurance, etc. 

The biggest hurdle is health insurance. Is there any associations or organizations here in Florida you know of, that offer group rates? 

It sounds like you're off to a great start. In regards to the health insurance, I don't know. I'm on my wife's plan with Marriott.